Saturday 5 December 2009

Touching Cloth

Zoe touched my penis! Well, not touched exactly but she definitely felt it through my trousers. Unfortunately she caught me completely unawares and so I wasn’t exactly at my most impressive. Worse still, no matter what, I just couldn’t make it happen. I thought about Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Liaisons, about Jessica Rabbit, about Elisabeth Shue in Cocktail. Christ I even let Sam Fox cross my mind but nothing. Luckily I think Zoe was too drunk to notice. She managed to get Abby MacKenzie to give up her booze rations so she got through four pints of Carlsberg. That’s a hell of a lot for a bird. But at least it meant I got a fumble AND a semi snog. Can’t wait to report all to Ralph this afternoon at “Cross Country”. I just hope our session isn’t ruined by the unwelcome presence of the teaching staff..

The Uni application is done and in thank Christ! Of course I was fully intending to give up Choral Society and my visits to Elspeth as soon as Hargreaves had signed on the dotted line but now I find I’m quite enjoying both, in a bizarre way. Let’s face it, I haven’t got a whole lot else going on. I could argue that I should be using the time to revise but I know myself well enough to realise that that’s not going to happen. If it’s a choice between opening a text book or hanging out in town drinking coffee and sneaking the occasional cheeky fag it’s not bloody rocket science to figure out what I’ll be doing. No, I think Elspeth and I will become firm friends in time. She might even leave me her house when she carks it. Must ask her if she’s got any family left next time I’m there…

No comments:

Post a Comment