Friday 23 October 2009

Nearly Half Term..

One more day til half term, thank bloody Christ. I think Mother’s coming to pick me up tomorrow morning provided she’s not over the limit again. Dad said she totalled the mini a couple of weeks ago on her way back from one of her rummy afternoons – bloody lush. Rum afternoons more like.. She needs to keep a check on things or she’ll end up in the Priory with one of those knobhead, so-called, pop stars. Christ, the embarrassment. Maybe I’ll see if I can get a lift with Charlie or Jimbo’s mum..

Apparently Abby MacKenzie’s having a party at her parent’s house in Maida Vale during the week though I haven’t had an invite. Bloody lezza if you ask me. Mark C and Alex are going and they’re total choir boys so I doubt there’ll even be any booze on offer. I don’t know what people see in her anyway. What’s so bloody good about Maida Vale? Plus I need to get some driving practice in before my test in TWO BLOODY WEEKS! I’m totally bricking it though I’m sure I’ll pass with flying colours. Everyone in my family’s passed first time so if I don’t I’ll never live it down. Probably have to OD or something. Cry for help, say I was mentally unbalanced or some shit like that. Anyway, it’s not going to happen so it’s fine. God it’ll be brilliant when I can drive though I guess I’ll have to ask for a new car now the mini’s out the picture. Most people here are getting Beetles. Bloody ugly things I think. Hitler designed them for fuck’s sake. What a bunch of cocks.

Right, assembly starts in five so I’m signing off but will be back tomorrow. Double economics this morning.. What the fuck was I thinking..?

No comments:

Post a Comment