Thursday 29 October 2009

Mannequin

Gutted I wasn’t at Abby MacKenzie’s party – just got off the phone with Ralph. The bloody police showed up! Apparently someone leaked that someone was bringing some charlie to the party and they broke down the door – CLASSIC! Even better than that they carted off Mark C cos someone planted it in his bag when the rozzers turned up. I wish I’d seen the look on his cherub face. His mother’s a complete religious nut – reckon she’ll have disowned him by now. First assembly next week is going to be LEGENDARY! If I can just sort out my ridiculous hair by then… I might have to get it all shaved off. The mousse thing was a waste of time. It just went a bit like a mannequin’s wig. Trouble is I’ve got a right bullet head so it might look a bit weird but better to look like a squaddie than a bloody bird.

Also Rosie Hagwell snogged George Rosenbaum. Not sure how well that will go down with Becky his GIRLFRIEND. Reckon there’ll be bloodshed in the girl’s boarding house once Becky finds out. I wonder who’ll tell her..

Dad and Mother are having Uncle Gid over for dinner tonight so they’ll have to talk to each other then or it’ll be very weird. Sal’s still hardly been home. She’s been at Ian’s house pretty much the whole time so things must be serious. She reckons there’s nothing to worry about with the parentals but I think she’s in denial. If it’s normal behaviour for a married couple to not talk to each other for at least five days then what the fuck’s the point in being married? Maybe I’m missing something..

Meeting up with Ralph at The Archers tonight to get even more dirt on the party. Am going to make out like I don’t give a shit I wasn’t invited though I’m definitely giving Abby M the silent treatment when I get back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment