Saturday 31 October 2009

Espanol

Totally forgot there’s a Spanish test on Monday afternoon. What a bloody great welcome back to school that is, the bastards. Really wish Miss Higgs was still teaching. I know it makes sense having Mrs Sanchez cos she’s Spanish and everything but she talks so bloody quickly I don’t know how we’re supposed to keep up. Apparently Miss Higgs had a nervous breakdown, no doubt brought on by the fact that Ed, Miles and Henry used to throw tangerines at her head when she was writing things on the white board. Bloody funny though..

Maybe I’ll just revise tomorrow after lunch. I work much better when I’m totally shitting myself that I’m running out of time. I think we’ve got the Grannies coming round for their Sunday feed. Sal had better turn up for that. Really pissed off at her totally deserting the homestead this week. I’ll give her a call later and make sure she’s planning on showing up.

Mother’s gone up to London today to meet her friend for lunch. Christ knows what sort of a state she’ll be in when she gets back. I really should talk to Dad about it but how the fuck do you start that conversation?? I swear he’s got his head totally buried in the sand. What a mess. The sooner I’m back at school the bloody better. My driving lesson didn’t exactly go to plan either. Mother was totally freaking out (probably cos she didn’t have a glass of sherry in her hand) so she completely made me stall the car at the mini roundabout near the Humphreys’ house. Thank Christ they didn’t see. The last thing I need is Ed Humphreys telling everyone at school that I’m a complete Joey Deacon. Dear God, let me pass this driving test…

No comments:

Post a Comment