Friday 30 October 2009

Hangover

Can’t believe it’s sodding Friday already. Seriously crapping my pants about A-level mocks in four weeks time. I am screwed.

So I went back into town yesterday afternoon to have my disaster of a haircut put right. I went to a different place of course. I told them I had it done for a fancy dress party. The guy asked if I had been going as Kevin Keegan. Very funny… I’ve now got an all-over grade 2. It’s bloody short but I reckon it looks quite cool. Mother hates it. I thought she was going to cry when she first saw it but it turned out she’d been chopping onions. Uncle Gid said I looked like a tough nut. That’ll do me. I bet Lindsay Joyner likes a tough nut. God if I lose it to her I will be a fucking LEDGE at school.

Ralph reckons that Rosie and George might have shagged on Abby’s parents’ bed at the party. Someone found a condom with jizz in it on the landing. I told him it was probably Alex Dudley having a wank. He’s so paranoid he thinks he might get his HAND pregnant if he didn’t take precautions. CLASSIC! We got seriously wankered last night. I had FOUR pints of 6X. Thought I was going to chuck my guts on the bus home. Had to get off at the Chinese roundabout and walk the rest of the way. Dad and Uncle Gid were still chatting in the lounge when I got in. Mother was dead to the world, snoring in the den. I decided to leave everyone to their own business and took myself to bed. Feeling like crap this morning. Not going to drink for a LONG time.

Mother’s supposed to be taking me out for a driving lesson after lunch. Not seen her all morning so not holding out much hope. What the bloody hell is going on..?

No comments:

Post a Comment