Saturday 24 October 2009

Embarrassment..

So dad arrived at 1:30 this afternoon to take me home for half term. Something’s wrong with the Jag so he came in Uncle Gid’s Vauxhall Carlton – total shamefest. Now everyone’s going to think we’ve been hit by the recession and I’m a complete gyppo. I might as well just end it all now. I chucked on my b-ball cap as I was leaving the boarding house so hopefully no one saw. We didn’t speak on the way home. I think dad might be worried about Mother but I didn’t want to bring it up. No doubt Sal will fill me in when she gets home later.

I wish we had a bigger house. I think I’m the only person in my year to only have four bedrooms. Well, apart from Jenny H but she practically lives on a council estate. She gets away with it though cos her mum was a model or something in 1968. Jenny reckons Rod Stewart came round to her house when she was at nursery school but then she also said she could play the harp. That lie seriously backfired when she was asked to have a go on one the morning that Cobber Collins brought his in to show us as part of Music GCSE. Cobber said she could have got more tune out of an egg slicer. Classic…

Currently waiting for my driving instructor to turn up. We’re going to drive up to Victoria today. Slightly need a shit. I don’t know where he is. Probably buying more Mars bars at the garage the fat bastard. He’ll be dead soon the amount he packs away. Just as long as he lasts out til November 6th when I take to the roads on my own I don’t care.

Oh, he’s here. Back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment